Sunday, March 26, 2006

ABSOLUT WEEK END


Ok...

This week end was my very last studying week end (hopefully). So I did study all week end long. But at the same time, I was logged in MSN... all week end long as well! Then, last week I did some research on absolut @ work...

All those things led me to an ABSOLUT week end. I started by doing an ABSOLUT ME picture. Just one. Just mine. But then I god ABSOLUT crazy! Thus I totally turned into an ABSOLUT photomontage freak!!! Almost everyone I chatted with became ABSOLUT muse to me, haha!

Now week end is over, and I want to share a master piece of art with you...

Hope you'll enjoy. If you ABSOLUT need such a pic, post a comment!

Absolut cheers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home